Spiti Valley, also known as the middle land, has become a popular alternative
as it offers the raw adventure and nature to those who are looking for such trips.
There are a lot of common things between Spiti Valley and Ladakh. there are so many places in
Spiti Valley that it deserve more than 4-5 days. Hence, it is best to make a trip to Spiti
Valley when you have at least 9-12 days to make some sense of it. Otherwise, it is nothing
by ticking off a place from your bucket list rather than actually experiencing what Spiti Valley has to offer.
- Accomodations In well appointed rooms on Twin sharing Basis. (Double occupancy also available on extra cost)
- All meals throughout the stay on MAPAI basis Breakfast & Dinner.
- Guided Tour With Well Planned Itinerary.
- Support Backup Vehicl, For Emergency use Luggage Transfer.(Strictly No Suitcase/Trollybag Allow only 1 Bagpack)
- Team Leader/ Road Captain & Support Staff.
- Emergency Mobile Number to Stay in Touch.
- All Permits & Permission from Army.
- Bonfire at Sangla (If Weather Permits)
- Basic First Aid Kit and Rescue Arrangement.
- Oxygen Cylinder For Emergency.
- Specially Customise T-Shirt With Your Name on It. (Send Your Size)
- Group Photographs of the trips-Memories to Cherish.
- Briefing By Specialists on How to Travel & We Send Mail Prior to Departure on How to Pack/List of Things you need to carry.
- Likeminded Friends & Unforgettable Memory for the Life.
- Any Expenses Incurred due to force majeure.
- Expenses of Personal nature such as table Drinks, Water Bottle, Snacks, Telephone Calls, Iaundry Camera, Tips Of Drivers, Local Guides And Hotel Staff.
- Any Item not Mentions in the inclusions.
- Additional charges in Jim Corbbet
- Anytype Of Medical/Travel Insurance
- Delhi-Narkanda-Rampur-Sangla-Chitkul-Kalpa Nako-Tabo-Dhankar-Dhankar Lake-Kaza-Ki-Kibber-Gette-Tashiganj Kaza-Hikkim-Komik-Langza-Kaza-Losar-Kunzum-Pass-Chandratal/Battal-Rohtang Pass-Manali.
- Meeting point: As Per Client Word
- Meeting Time: 07:00 PM