Pushkar is near some of the oldest geological structures in India.
Microliths near Khera and Kaderi suggest the region was settled in ancient times.
The Aravalli hills near it have yielded Mohanjodaro-style artifacts, but the connection
is unclear as these items may have been transported later. Pushkar is mentioned in the Ramayana,
the Mahabharata and the Puranas suggesting its significance in historical and religious tradition of Hinduism.
- Accomodations In well appointed rooms on quad sharing Basis. (Double occupancy also available on extra cost)
- Meals (One breakfast, One Lunch, One Dinner)
- Transportation (Luxury Tempo Traveller with Push Back Seat)
- Bonfire With Light Music)
- In house Activities
- DJ Party
- Team Coordinators With Photography
- Will not Include anything in Inclusion
- Meals During Travelling
- Any Tickets or Passes
- Additional charges in Jim Corbbet
- Anytype Of Medical/Travel Insurance
- Meeting point: As Per Client Word
- Meeting Time: 11:00 PM